StartUp Britain – the national enterprise campaign – is on tour this summer, visting 25 locations across Britain to provide free mentoring, advice and workshops to 15,000 aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs!
On Thursday 25th June, the StartUp Tour visits Birmingham and will be parked on Centenary Square outside the Library of Birmingham.
When can you visit?
Stop by any time between 10am and 4pm and stay as long as you like to get the support and guidance you need to start or grow your business!
What happens on board?
If you’re looking for support in starting or growing a business, you can:
- get advice from business advisors representing leading small business software company Sage, NatWest bank and the goverment-backed Start Up Loans Company;
- meet local entrepreneurs for guidance and inspiration;
- meet local business start-up support organisations including Entrepreneurial Spark and the Hot 500;
- get intellectual property advice from the British Library and/or the Intellectual Property Office;
- attend micro-workshops (15 people, 15 minutes) on a variety of topics;
- get connected to local and national business support organisations;
- receive guidance packs from our sponsors and supporters.
- share your advice and experiences with those thinking of starting a business;
- meet StartUp Britain sponsors – Sage, NatWest, Start Up Loans and Upwork;
- network with other local entrepreneurs and business advisors;
- engage with local press to give interviews, quotes and case studies;
- use the bus for one-to-one discussions.